FORUMS: list search recent posts

Source needed for how video can help companies make money

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
FischTale
Source needed for how video can help companies make money
on Aug 14, 2006 at 5:03:05 pm

I've been ramping up my marketing lately and one area that I think needs help is getting clients to do more business with me. I've had many people or companies in need of a video call me when they were referred by a friend or another company. It's usually pretty easy to make the sale at that point. After establishing a new client I usually do nothing and hope they see the benefit of the video they just commissioned and start using me more often.

I'd like to get a little more aggressive in that area and be able to show clients how video can make their company more successful. These people usually speak in numbers so I was hoping there was a study out there somewhere that showed statistics of companies that use video versus companies that don

Return to posts index

Andy Stinton
Re: Source needed for how video can help companies make money
on Aug 17, 2006 at 8:32:08 pm

Value is in the eyes of the beholder.

The value must be to the client personally,not a series of faceless statistics. If you are making one video for him a year, lets say for a convention. The value to him may be to make that video available to his customers for their use.This can be perceived as added value or may even get you a bigger budget.

It

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]