FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Installation

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JustinVideo Installation
by on Jun 15, 2006 at 7:26:04 pm

Im looking to do a video installation that will play during events, but I need to change titling for each individual on certian days of the event. Another words, we will edit the video for the company, but they will need to change the openenig title for certain events. Any certain programs I need, Or anybody have experience doing this?

Any help appreciated!

Return to posts index

Mark FrazierRe: Video Installation
by on Jun 16, 2006 at 8:49:39 pm

If I understand you correctly, the video remains the same but change ONLY the titles of people speaking on camera. If this is the case, build your timeline for "Monday" with appropriate titles. When it's approved, copy the entire program into a second timeline, label it "Tuesday", and change the titles on the talking heads. Copy the whole program into a third timeline, label it "Wednesday", change the titles, and do this as many times as you have need for.

If at all possible, provide the client with each day's program on a separate disc/tape, clearly labeled with what day it is to be played. Then all they have to do is put the right disc/tape in on the right day and all is well.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved