FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for a new CG

COW Forums : Corporate Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chxeditor
Looking for a new CG
on Dec 29, 2005 at 8:46:45 pm

We're using the Inscriber CG Extreme for our Chyron work in a digital, traditional on-line edit bay. One of the better features is it includes video clipboard to capture any screen shot form the windows PC it resides on. The question is ... we need to upgrade the computer and are looking for another software based CG that can work with a decklink video card or some other new card. Does anyone like any other CG softwares programs?

Return to posts index

Chxeditor
Re: Looking for a new CG
on Jan 9, 2006 at 4:03:33 pm

well, it looks like we're going to keep with the Inscriber family.
They offer a full suite pf products that include CG, Still-store, & Paint system. The quality looks great on the screen. I'm a little concerned that since Inscriber, which is owned by Leitch, and has now been bought by Harris may fall out of production; at least the Harris website barely links to the product. Anyways, I thought I'd give an update. Phil Boal

Return to posts index

Jon Zanone
on Jan 11, 2006 at 12:47:24 pm

Did Harris buy Leitch, or just Inscriber? (Maybe I ought to pay more attention to the COW news!)

Jon

"So you want to throw out the old you - but the old you is old enough to know it won't make it better"
Del Amitri - "Make it Better"

Return to posts index

Chxeditor
on Jan 11, 2006 at 5:00:57 pm

Harris bought Leitch.
so they now own the Velocity series of editors too.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Jon Zanone
on Jan 12, 2006 at 12:26:26 pm

And the beat goes on...

I can't wait for the Panasony cameras and the new Avid Cut Pro editing software!

Jon

"So you want to throw out the old you - but the old you is old enough to know it won't make it better"
Del Amitri - "Make it Better"

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]