FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dodong SantosHow do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?
by on Oct 26, 2013 at 7:56:34 am

I have difficulty doing it.

Can anyone share any tips?

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: How do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?
by on Oct 28, 2013 at 3:07:55 pm

Try The knot dot com?

Return to posts index

Steve EisenRe: How do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?
by on Nov 5, 2013 at 1:42:45 am

I heard of something called the internet. I can't remember who told me. It's possible it might have been another wedding videographer.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

James MontgomeryRe: How do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?
by on Dec 6, 2013 at 4:59:34 pm

Finding a dedicated, professional wedding videographer in Las Vegas can be a rough ride as the place provides you with so many offers. Just a Google search will give you an overwhelming amount of possibilities for you to choose from. It also depends on whether you are from Las Vegas or you just want to organize your wedding there. In any case, after you research the internet, you must be in the city when you decide to hire someone just so that you get to know them better and check up on some previous work.
Needless to say, this event will be one of the most precious in your life. The thing is that you’ll be so caught up in the moment that you won’t even see it pass by. And that’s the way it should be. You shouldn’t have to worry or to think of anything other than the bond you’re establishing with your loved one. The day will go by, however, and so will the honeymoon and the some of the very few things that you’ll have to remind you of it will be your photos and videos. Such priceless things must be taken care of with great responsibility and dedication on your wedding day so you really want to pay attention to the person or company you will hire.
Some pointers or things to bear in mind while you research include the previous experience and customers of the videographer(s). You can find this in their portfolio, one of the first things you should check out in order to tell whether you’re comfortable and satisfied with the quality of their work. Moreover, you should look for professionalism and experience, both in filming, technology and in editing. This is obviously a very important aspect if you want the standard of your videos to be top-notch. Just as important is the degree of involvement of the videographer(s) because it will show in the final product. You want your wedding to be treated in a unique manner, not just like another Las Vegas wedding. Finally, you should make sure you can afford the people you have in mind and that you can entertain a good communication so that they understand everything you’re looking for in their services.
A good point to start with is Vivid Sight Productions, which you can visit at http://www.vividsight.com/ for more information. I’m mentioning this team because their services are impeccable, while they combine professionalism with a very personalized approach to each wedding. Furthermore, they dedicate a team of 3 videographers for your wedding in order to ensure that every aspect that might be important to you is captured in the final product. And these are only a few details. Make sure you check out their site and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised.

Return to posts index

Brent DunnRe: How do I find somebody who does a Las Vegas wedding videography?
by on Feb 5, 2014 at 5:19:24 pm

Google Las Vegas Wedding Video

or

Go on Facebook and find the WEVA page. Post that you need a shooter in Las Vegas.

Brent Dunn
Owner / Director / Editor
DunnRight Films
DunnRight Video.com
Video Marketing Toolbox.net

Sony EX-1,
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon 7D
Mac Pro
with Final Cut Studio Adobe CS6 Production

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>