FORUMS: list search recent posts

Licensed wedding music

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cale HendersonLicensed wedding music
by on Oct 16, 2013 at 9:16:05 pm

I have been searching forums for this topic and continue to find the same stuff... People asking for new wedding song ideas and getting lists containing Enya, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World.

While these songs are great, they are not what I'm looking for and I have yet to come across any forum that provides much help. I am looking for songs that can be licensed (at a reasonable price) for wedding videos.

Here are a few sites I have used to license music for film:
Very cheap (around $15), great selection, and very organized. The only problem with this site is there might even be too many songs. Anyone can post their music which means you will always have to weed through the really bad stuff.
I am really just listing this site for the price point. It comes in around $20-$35 per license. It's organized rather poorly compared to other sites, but it does have a decent selection to choose from. It will be a bit difficult to find the song you want from here.
I am very new to this site, but from what I have seen it is all really high quality music. The selection doesn't seem nearly as large as AudioJungle or Revostock, but I can almost guarantee you will find something that works for your video whether it be wedding or corporate/non-profit. It does come at a higher price point. For a wedding video you're looking to spend around $50.

Here are a few songs I have found for wedding videos:

Ben Rector - When I'm With You!/When-Im-With-You-7188/

PinkZebra - Feels Like a Wedding Day

Tim McMorris - You've Got My Heart

Tim McMorris - Be My Valentine

Tim McMorris - So Alive

What I'm hoping for is that some people can start sharing their favorite music sites and, even if there is some overlap, share some of their favorite songs. There are THOUSANDS of songs on these sites. There is no possible way to listen to everything and I would love it if we could help each other out with the search process.

If I am beating a dead horse and someone else knows of another forum which has addressed this same thing and provided constructive feedback, I would be happy to move this information there.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Licensed wedding music
by on Oct 17, 2013 at 4:44:16 pm

Great idea and hopefully tim can turn this thread into a sticky note.

Return to posts index

Peter GroomRe: Licensed wedding music
by on Oct 21, 2013 at 3:41:09 pm

which country are you in.

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Return to posts index

Cale HendersonRe: Licensed wedding music
by on Oct 21, 2013 at 5:16:52 pm

I'm from the United States.

Return to posts index

Peter GroomRe: Licensed wedding music
by on Oct 21, 2013 at 6:23:59 pm

Ash. Hard luck
In the uk we have a very reasonable licensing system where you can but a license for weddings etc very cheaply.

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Return to posts index

Michael JohnstonRe: Licensed wedding music
by on Dec 28, 2013 at 8:19:58 pm

I buy my music at or

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved