FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Presentation Cases

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris BryanDVD Presentation Cases
by on Oct 6, 2009 at 4:32:39 pm

I am looking to take my DVD Presentation Cases to the next level. I am a wedding videographer and my package includes 3 fully edited DVDs as well as all of the raw footage on DVD. I am interested in a nice case that will hold 5-6 DVDs. I like these cases:

There's gotta be some other videographers out there that have to give their brides more than two DVDs, what do you use?

Return to posts index

Ted SussRe: DVD Presentation Cases
by on Oct 7, 2009 at 4:22:35 pm

I'm the National Sales Manager for the Pro-Line at Neil Enterprises. We currently offer the DVD Folios that you're posting about in one or two disc versions. Thank you for your feedback above. Just like most companies, we introduce new products based on repeated requests from people just like yourself. To date, we have had limited requests for DVD Folios for more than 2 discs. Most of our photographers and videographers who provide more than 2 discs will use a separate folio for the engagement images and sometimes a separate folio for raw or unedited files, but the actual wedding image files almost always seem to fit onto 1 or 2 DVD's.
Again, thanks for your post and if you or anyone places a first order, please contact me directly for a new customer discount....-TED

Return to posts index

Steve EisenRe: DVD Presentation Cases
by on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:35:20 pm

Welcome to the Cow!

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Board of Directors
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved