FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these?

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eoin RyanCan someone tell me where I can buy one of these?
by on Nov 18, 2008 at 9:07:21 pm

I have one of these (see You Tube clip link below) for my video camera. I think it is called a T-Bar hot shoe adapter. I put it on top of my video camera and slide an on-camera light and a Sennheiser receiver box onto it. It' very very handy. The one I have is cracked and I've been looking everywhere to buy another one and can't find one. Even the place I bought it from doesn't have them anymore, isn't sure what it's called and they don't know where I can buy one either.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Return to posts index

David DerozierRe: Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these?
by on Nov 20, 2008 at 8:52:29 pm

Would something like this work?

It is big but it works and built tough.

You can find it at NRG Research:

http://www.nrgresearch.com/oncamtrimount.htm

Return to posts index

Eoin RyanRe: Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these?
by on Nov 22, 2008 at 3:48:44 am

I might get one of these, yes, thanks. It seems as though no one has a clue about the product. I should have bought two when I got it. It's a great little piece of "equipment".

Return to posts index

David DerozierRe: Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these?
by on Nov 23, 2008 at 4:45:04 am

Ya said: "I might get one of these, yes, thanks. It seems as though no one has a clue about the product. I should have bought two when I got it. It's a great little piece of 'equipment'."

I reply: "Yes it is. I suspect what happened was that back in the days of old, the manufactures usually provided one 'shoe' and you had to try and get three things on it. Now, just like in automobiles, they've put in the equivalent of 39 cup holders and 84 12V sockets on the cameras, the problem that the manufactures haven't wised up to as of yet is that the damn cameras are so small, you still don't have room to put your three things on the camera, hence, why I like the contraption."

Return to posts index

by on Nov 28, 2008 at 2:45:34 am

I use a light at the front and a Sennheiser receiver behind it. I bought in late in '06. I'm sure one will pop up somewhere.

Return to posts index

Kerry BrownRe: Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these?
by on Dec 1, 2008 at 6:41:29 pm

Here it is.
http://www.rycote.com/products/accessories/hot_shoe_ext/

KB

Return to posts index

by on Dec 2, 2008 at 1:07:58 am

I love you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]