FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for stock of Las Vegas

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim KurkaLooking for stock of Las Vegas
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 11:23:29 am

Does anyone have any footage of Vegas they could share. I'm hoping for an aerial shot of the strip and/or the Bellagio fountains.

I only ask because it is for personal use. My sister's wedding has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years, so now that I'm finally getting to it I'd like it to be great. I still havn't paid off the credit card I used to go and shoot her wedding for free, so $199 for a 15 sec Artbeats clip isn't practical.

Maybe one of you guys out in Vegas needs a Detroit clip I could shoot and trade you with LOL!

Return to posts index

Sam Lesante Jr.Re: Looking for stock of Las Vegas
by on Aug 27, 2008 at 9:12:32 pm

The only thing I have is Fremont St. during the day and night with the lights from the Fremont Experience and some hotel fronts like the Golden Nugget and I have some of Hoover Dam.

If interested email me at ssp@ssptv.com

sam

Return to posts index

Clare NeffRe: Looking for stock of Las Vegas
by on Sep 24, 2008 at 4:27:52 pm

I have a vhs from the Las Vegas Chamber that I believe has aerials included. You might contact them, or, I don't have a need for the tape anymore, give me an address & I'll send it to you.

Return to posts index

Tim KurkaRe: Looking for stock of Las Vegas
by on Sep 24, 2008 at 4:37:54 pm

Thanks for the help, but I found this:
http://www.footagefirm.com/footage/freelasvegas/index.htm

Return to posts index

Sam Lesante Jr.Re: Looking for stock of Las Vegas
by on Oct 14, 2008 at 11:02:47 pm

It might be a little too late but I found this website that is giving a free 9 sec shot of the Bellagio to anyone who registers, and they have more clips for free too.

here's the link

http://www.footagefirm.com/freeclips.asp

good luck

sam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]