FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need ideas/suggestions

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bryan LNeed ideas/suggestions
by on Jan 17, 2007 at 6:14:43 pm

My friend has asked me to put together a montage of their wedding party and also the bride & groom, for their wedding.

What kind(s) of animation can I use to BLOW them away? How can I make it sharp and crisp?

Thank you,

Return to posts index

Bruce Bennett in Madison, WIRe: Need ideas/suggestions
by on Jan 18, 2007 at 3:20:33 am

I love Adobe After Effects. But like all video and graphics tools, the outcome is only as good as the user.

Here is a clip of a documentary created entirely in After Effects (I hired Rich Rubasch of Tilt Media). It "blows me away"...

I would do an all day documentary on their wedding (tag along the wedding parties from morning til night). Videotape family and friends interviews, the ceremony, the dance, incorporate photos, etc.

Return to posts index

Doug GrahamRe: Need ideas/suggestions
by on Jan 22, 2007 at 3:21:51 pm

If you have After Effects, one of the most popular current effects is to add a pseudo third dimension to a photo. Here's the general idea:

1. Cut out the person or other foreground object(s) and place in a separate layer.
2. Fill in the background that used to be obscured by the foreground object, using clone and other tools.
3. Apply a 3D effect to the two layers.
4. Move the point of view. Watch the foreground object move in relation to the background (parallax).

A detailed tutorial on this effect was published in last month's EventDV magazine by, if I recall, Jan Ozer.

Doug Graham

Return to posts index

GregRe: Need ideas/suggestions
by on Jan 19, 2007 at 8:15:31 pm

Try digital juice wedding animations

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved