FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Event in August

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will MoffittVideo Event in August
by on Mar 8, 2006 at 2:17:33 am

My company will be covering a 3-day corporate event in August which will require 4 videographers with vehicles to cover a variety of events in the Colorado Springs area. We will probably be shooting with Sony HDV Z1U cameras. If interested videographers have this camera, that is a plus. If not, we will rent them. We will also need an AVID or Final Cut Pro system to rent for our editor who will be flown in for the event.

We are looking for people and equipment in the Colorado Springs area to save on hotel costs. Anyone who is interested or who can point us in the right direction please respond. We are busy putting a budget together for the client and need input now.

Return to posts index

Peter RalphRe: Video Event in August
by on Mar 9, 2006 at 8:36:05 pm

when in August? And what do you need?

Return to posts index

Will MoffittRe: Video Event in August
by on Mar 13, 2006 at 9:31:04 pm

The company event is Aug 9-11 at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. I am looking for 3 local videographers who will be covering different fun events that the company's families will be involved in, like white water canoeing, the Cog railway, Cooking classes, visit to a cattle ranch, that kind of thing. Each videographer will be a one-man band gathering material to play on the hotel's cable channel and to be cut into a montage for the final night's banquet.

We will be shooting DVCAM. Owning equipment is a plus.

Return to posts index

Steve EisenRe: Video Event in August
by on Mar 21, 2006 at 4:01:15 am

I am not local but maybe I can help you out. I own 2 DSR-300A's, 1 PD-170 and G4 Powerbook with FCP. Check out my my samples here:
I don't know what your budget is but similar events I have done have varied from $600 to $1000 a day portal to portal. Airfare from Chicago is around $250 RT.

My father lives a couple of miles from your place. Next time I'm out there, maybe we could get together.

Hopefully you'll consider my services.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions, Inc.
Hoffman Estates, IL

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved