FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wedding Demo

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ralph HajikWedding Demo
by on Feb 19, 2006 at 7:28:41 pm

Hello Wedding Videography Experts,

I'm putting together a wedding demo. Do you recommend that I use the original sound (music & voices) from the weddings (short clips) or should I mute the sound and use royalty free music throughout the entire demo.

Ralph Hajik

Return to posts index

Doug LewisRe: Wedding Demo
by on Feb 20, 2006 at 1:15:39 am

I am currently working on my new demo and will be leaving original sound and voices on the DVD. This allows the prospective bride and groom to evaluate your audio quality, as well as your video quality. Just my 2 cents.

Return to posts index

Ralph HajikRe: Wedding Demo
by on Feb 20, 2006 at 2:13:07 am

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your 2 cents. I have just finished rendering out my demo leaving the sound and voices in place. I figure that would be the best thing to do to get the bride & groom more interested the demo work. Also, I have placed royalty free music and footage for my intro and conclusion of my Wedding Demo. If anyone else out there in the Wedding Videography World wpould like to add your comments, it would be very much appreciated.

Ralph Hajik
Westmont, IL

Return to posts index

Peter RalphRe: Wedding Demo
by on Feb 21, 2006 at 2:31:18 pm

vidoegraphers are always going to want to hear live audio in a demo, they are looking to assess your technical competence. For brides I would include samples of both. A lot depends on the actual audio you are using.

Return to posts index

Ralph HajikRe: Wedding Demo
by on Feb 21, 2006 at 6:44:06 pm

Thanks Ralph from Ralph.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]