FORUMS: list search recent posts

Peter Ralph

COW Forums : Event Videographers

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ChrisPeter Ralph
by on Jun 9, 2005 at 4:49:43 am

Thank You Peter!!!! I initially ordered the Vinten PRO-10 from B&H but after your suggestion of calling Kieth at TriVision I quickly canceled my order at B&H and ordered from TriVision and upgraded to the Vision3! Wow what a difference! Not only was the Vision3 cheaper but shipping was included(and Keith was willing to get it here by Fri to help me out of my jam) as well as the needed spring. B&H was 200 more expensive, did not include the spring or shipping. Then Keith took it a step further by having me call back once the Vinten comes in to walk me through tweaking it so it is perfect and explaining all the details, now thats customer service!! Thanks again, I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a tripod.

Chris

Return to posts index

Peter RalphRe: Peter Ralph
by on Jun 9, 2005 at 4:32:14 pm

glad to help Chris - always confident recommending Vinten

Return to posts index

ChrisRe: Peter Ralph
by on Jun 9, 2005 at 5:05:17 pm

I will always recommend Keith at TriVision!! Phenominal service and cheaper prices than B&H! Who woulda thought? Most people always assume B&H has the cheapest prices but as I found out it wasn't the case. After setting up the Vision3 I can't see how I got by for so many years with a cheapy tripod. For those out there looking to buy a tripod and have a very tight budget....wait and save those pennies!!!! Buying an upper level tripod is night and day. Seriously, the smoothness(I could go on about this), having the counter balance and build quality are unmatched(except maybe for those tripods that cost 10,000).

Thanks,
Chris

Return to posts index

Charlie KingRe: Peter Ralph
by on Jun 10, 2005 at 5:51:00 pm

[Chris] "I will always recommend Keith at TriVision!! Phenominal service and cheaper prices than B&H! Who woulda thought?"

I agree totally. We bought our Vintens from Keith also, very nice guy and the service is impeccable. I got to meet him in person at NAB and will always keep him in mind for future purchases.

Charlie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]