CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Cookies warning = annoying

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Roth Weiss
Cookies warning = annoying
on Nov 3, 2018 at 3:26:33 pm

Why is it that your cookies warning comes up every time I open a post on the Cow? Shouldn’t that go away forever once I acknowledge the cookie warning by clicking on the X?

***FYI, the issue is on my iPhone, I’m not certain if accessing the Cow on computer functions similarly.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist & Workflow Consultant
David Weiss Productions
Los Angeles

David is a Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Apple Final Cut Pro forum.

Return to posts index

Ronald Lindeboom
Re: Cookies warning = annoying
on Nov 6, 2018 at 5:48:58 pm

It's likely due to some stupid Apple thingie that does not hold cookies or something. That would be my guess, as the mechanism most assuredly is written to ping you once and done.

Our apologies but it works on the major web browsers, on Android devices, but I guess not on iPhones. Sigh.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: Cookies warning = annoying
on Dec 7, 2018 at 3:41:14 pm
Last Edited By greg janza on Dec 7, 2018 at 6:52:52 pm

It actually doesn't work on the major web browsers. i continue to get the cookies box each and every time I load the cow into Opera and Chrome. And it's definitely not an Apple thingie since I'm on a PC and it's highly annoying.

Tallmanproductions.net | Windows 10 Pro | i7-5820k CPU | 64 gigs RAM | NvidiaGeForceGTX970 | Blackmagic Decklink 4k Mini Monitor |
Adobe CC 2019 13.0 | Renders/cache: Samsung SSD 950 Pro x2 in Raid 0 | Media: Samsung SSD 960 PRO PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 x 2 | Media: OWC Thunderbay 4 x 2 Raid 0 mirrored with Resilio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]