CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Old forums

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stewart BourkeOld forums
by on Jun 20, 2016 at 3:24:56 pm

Tim,

Just wondering if there was any news on the legacy forums?

Thanks,

Stewart Bourke

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Old forums
by on Jun 22, 2016 at 4:43:30 pm

Hello Stewart,

I have been culling the dead forums because here at the COW we hate to have forums that are not active.

Shortly, we will have a "Legacy" forums list but it will not include forums that never played out over time. The list will include forums like Puffin Designs/Pinnacle Commotion, Discreet Combustion and other tools which are now gone but which are still used by people who maintain systems so they can run these old but still powerful tools. We are the only site left where people can search for answers for setting-up, using and debugging these tools and so we want to maintain these legacy forums. But dead forums that never took off will not be included in the list.

Is there a forum in particular that you are asking about? I would be happy to answer your direct question.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

Stewart BourkeRe: Old forums
by on Jul 2, 2016 at 9:13:46 pm

Ronald,

Great to see you back (unless I have missed your posts previously!!)

The forum in particular i was referring to is the Particle Illusion forum - there is a lot of useful posts in that forum on how to use the application - especially Alan's responses.

Thanks,

Stewart Bourke

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Old forums
by on Jul 2, 2016 at 9:41:15 pm

Hi Stuart,

It turns out that you are not the only one who was looking for the particle illusion for him to be back on the front page of forums , so we moved it back soon after you wrote us the first time. Sorry to not alert you here, but hopefully you've found it since then. :-)

Best,

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]