CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Add our company to COW

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick MattinglyAdd our company to COW
by on May 10, 2016 at 9:35:09 pm

Hello,

I'm with Switcher Studio - a mobile video creation platform (http://www.switcherstudio.com).

What is involved in getting our company setup on the Creative Cow forum? How can we use your platform to allow our customers to interact with one another?

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Add our company to COW
by on Jun 22, 2016 at 7:17:39 pm

Hello Nick,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you but I missed your post completely when it first came in, due to little things like getting a house ready to sell and helping redesign the COW interface while doing it, so I hope you won't be offended by my tardy reply.

I have taken the time to check out your company and you are up to some very cool things. The word impressive comes to mind -- and that from a guy who uses Android mobile devices but recognizes how innovative your iOS offerings are.

Please write me at ron at creativecow dot net and let's schedule a time to talk. I would definitely like to learn more about you, your company and your products, and we would definitely be willing to consider adding you to the line-up.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]