CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Been put to moderation for getting opinion on the same subject from the experts of two different departments

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve MarceBeen put to moderation for getting opinion on the same subject from the experts of two different departments
by on Apr 16, 2016 at 8:26:13 pm

Hello there,

I would like to say that i posted the same post on two different forums inorder to get the expert opinion on the same subject from the respective departments...

I posted a post enquiring about better place to mix audio, is it in premiere pro or audition..?

So I posted this post in premiere pro forum and got brilliant feedback! Then I tried to post the same post in audio professionals forum coz I wanted to know what the audio experts feel about this... And I was put into moderation...

I can only request to remove the moderation and let me get expert opinion from the audio experts on this... Coz i got what the editing experts feel about it n now wanna know what the audio experts have to say about the subject into consideration... Only then will i be able to make up my mind, get over the dillema that I have and peacefully move ahead with my work.

I would be highly obliged if you do the needful...

Best,
Steve

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Been put to moderation for getting opinion on the same subject from the experts of two different departments
by on Apr 16, 2016 at 8:51:47 pm

You're set now, Steve. Our system automatically flags posts going up in more than one place to prevent spambots. We just needed to make sure you weren't one.

You appear not to be. :-)

Regards,

Tim Wilson
Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Steve MarceRe: Been put to moderation for getting opinion on the same subject from the experts of two different departments
by on Apr 16, 2016 at 8:53:11 pm

And now I have been advised by the expert in premiere pro forum to also ask this query to the audio professionals so as to what they have to say on the subject into consideration...

And here on the other hand, I am not allowed to get opinion from them... Please let me get the audio professionals opinions... Its really important... I can't move further with my project... Please let me ask the same question to the audio experts... And not put me in moderation...

Thanks in advance... Kindly consider this...

Best,
Steve

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]