CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave GageView Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jul 24, 2015 at 8:25:30 pm

Tim,

Since you recently added the new view option of "View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)", I use that and set the time to 2 Weeks. I don't usually view the forums other then this one and the "Debate" forum, but the Debate forum holds my view preferences for a good month or two before I need to reset them. This forum seems to reset the views every couple of days.

Is there a parameter setting change you can make so that my view preferences last a month or so?

Thanks again for adding the "Date Updated" in the first place,
Dave

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jul 24, 2015 at 10:27:18 pm

I'm glad you like the feature, and am sorry for the reset issues!

Let me loop in our IT Director to help you track it down.

More soon!

Return to posts index

Doug MetzRe: View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jun 16, 2016 at 4:05:42 pm

Sorry to bump this old thread, but, since the re-design I no longer even see the option to View Posts by Topic (Date Updated).

Like Dave, this is my preferred default view... and most of the forums seem to remember this preference, but the FCPX Techniques forum does not and now I can't reset it.

Overall, I love the new look - great work! I am terribly missing this one little setting though.

Doug Metz

Anode

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jun 16, 2016 at 5:19:03 pm

Hello Doug,

Thank you for the feedback. Give this a shot now and let us know if you see the option again.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Doug MetzRe: View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jun 16, 2016 at 5:23:56 pm

WooHoo!!!

Fixed! Thanks Abraham!

Doug Metz

Anode

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: View Posts by Topic (Date Updated)... for the Apple FCPX Techniques forum
by on Jul 24, 2015 at 11:17:16 pm

Our forum cookies are set for a month. This could be an issue with your browser deleting cookies or another plugin you have deleting your cookies.

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]