CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Content owners on HULU -- Please share Pros & Cons --Does HULU pay well?? Or is it pay per watch only?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
phoebe luellaContent owners on HULU -- Please share Pros & Cons --Does HULU pay well?? Or is it pay per watch only?
by on Apr 9, 2015 at 10:43:15 pm

Hi There,
I've created/produced a lifestyle show. It's (13) episodes. Our rep is in talks with HULU. It appears HULU is interested in the show. ---

Has anyone on here placed content on HULU? If so...please tell me how was your experience? Did you make the money you thought or expected to make? Is it on a pay per watch basis? I spoke several months ago with someone who placed their show on HULU. They expressed that they really didn't make that much money as their distributor gets a commission and then HULU also gets a cut AFTER the distributor recovers their money. And, was explained there was a long waiting period before they received any money at all.

Might someone have first hand experience and explain exactly how HULU works with content owners and HOW much money one can expect to recover or make from their production?

Thank you!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]