CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Job Posting

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Viktor BergJob Posting
by on Oct 22, 2014 at 11:02:10 am

Hi There,

I've recently sent an application to a job posting and I've got the message that my post is being moderated but have no further info what happened and I'd be very much interested if I have managed to send my application or if not then for what reason.

Best,
Viktor Berg

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Job Posting
by on Oct 22, 2014 at 2:20:18 pm

Hello Viktor,

All job postings are moderated. Here's a thread explaining why:
https://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/1/859289

Abraham

Return to posts index

Viktor BergRe: Job Posting
by on Oct 22, 2014 at 2:25:17 pm

Hi Abraham,

Thanks for the reply but this is unfortunately not what I've asked - my main question was if my application has reached the poster of the job ( in this particular it was and application for a hotel promotional video - https://jobs.creativecow.net/job/884243 ) - I'd like to know if the employer received my message.

I have no problem with the moderation, I just have no further info what happened with my message.

Also, if it's not been sent, I need to have a feedback why not and what I need to change to re-post it successfully.

Best,
Viktor

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Job Posting
by on Oct 22, 2014 at 2:33:53 pm

Hello Viktor,

Approved notifications of replies to jobs are sent to the original poster of the job listing. Your particular replies to this job were not approved, because the job is on location in Sri Lanka, and you are not in Sri Lanka. You also did not mention you were willing to relocate to Sri Lanka to fill the position. We do not approve replies to job listings when the job is a great distance away, and is on location. This policy helps reduce spam for people and companies listing their jobs at Creative COW.

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]