CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Best set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris AtchleyBest set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?
by on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:34:08 am

Hello everyone,

I have a small business and I am trying to make what my business partner and I call a "Video Sales Letter". We have done this in the past but we are really wanting to step it up and create a quality looking video.

There will be 3 individual videos going on 3 separate pages. Each video is only about 2 1/2 minutes long. They will end up being loaded into an EZS3 video player.

My question is, what settings should I use to get the absolute clearest picture possible with a small file size? I would like it as close to HD quality as possible. The final size needs to be 640 x 360 and I would like to keep the file size below 20MB.

I have created a PowerPoint and I use Camtasia 7 to capture it and create a video. I add this as well as audio, and additional video snippets into Vegas Pro 12 and then render it to mp4.

Is there a better way? Better programs? I have heard Hand Break renders mp4's better than Vegas but I don't know if this is true. We don't mind spending the money for a different program because we will be making a lot of these in the future. We just want to set up a template now so we can get them all as clean as possible and make them look consistent.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Return to posts index

Chris AtchleyRe: Best set up for high quality video streaming on EZS3 video player?
by on Jul 15, 2013 at 6:30:50 pm

Hey everyone! This got bumped down the page and I have yet to hear a response. If anyone could help on this one it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]