CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

No Responses To My Posts

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lillian YoungNo Responses To My Posts
by on May 12, 2013 at 2:21:36 am

I used to always get quick replies here, but in the last couple of years or so, usually when I do post, I don't get many and in some cases any responses at all.

I do search for the answers to my questions first.

If I do not see a solution to my query, I start the post emphasizing my attempted search yielded no results and that I appreciate a re-direct if the solution is known elsewhere.

In other words, I do not start posts without proper forum etiquette -- to my knowledge. So I am just wondering why because I value the pros here.

Video/Motion Graphics Editor

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: No Responses To My Posts
by on May 12, 2013 at 6:32:34 am

Hi Lillian,

First, thanks for being a member of the COW since 2008!

Taking a quick look at recent posts, the only ones I see that haven't been answered are two that you posted earlier today about Maya and Element 3D.

I hate to suggest that anybody look anywhere else for ANYTHING, but since Element 3D is a Video Copilot product, I'm going to suggest that you check the forum at videocopilot.net. We started the Video Copilot forum here before Andrew had any forums at his site, but now that he has them, I think you'll find your answers there.

(BTW, Andrew got his start at Creative COW, and we couldn't be more pleased to see his success!)

Thank you again for being part of Creative COW for so long! Good luck with your Element 3D issues!

Best,

Tim Wilson
Creative COW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]