CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Iron Man Mk Z armour - feat. RDJ - 1080p grab from a forthcoming short animation

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ant mcgrathIron Man Mk Z armour - feat. RDJ - 1080p grab from a forthcoming short animation
by on Apr 18, 2013 at 6:08:01 pm

hey guys i thought you might want to take a gander at this animation and share it with the crowd :) Its a short animation I've been working on for the last year in celebration of the forthcoming Iron Man 3 ...the short animation features Tony Stark deploying his suit in car after coming under fire from the Ten Rings Terrorist group!

The piece is virtually finished.. just waiting on the Tony Stark/Robert Downey Jr model to be finished with facial rigging and we should be good to complete the remaining shots... You can see finished renders in the blog page below along with a FULL animatic of the sequence! :D

http://www.behance.net/gallery/iron-man-animation-project-Mk-Z-in-car-armou...

You can check out the Maya/Zbrush model from Mark Cushley here who i think you'll agree is nailing this one on the head...
forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=153&t=1099780&page=1&pp=15

The entire piece is done using Maya with After effects for compositing and MentalRay/Vray for rendering

Love to hear your thoughts!

cheers
ant

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]