CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Personal Email Not working

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris HollandPersonal Email Not working
by on Mar 22, 2013 at 7:17:32 pm

Hi. I tried emailing support but it got rejected then i got not response. My personal email was blocked from the site and I am not sure why.

I definitely am not combative or rude but i wondered if my email address was sending spam.

Is there a way to find out why I am being blocked and to possibly get reinstated.

Login is cch99@hotmail.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Holland
Edit Manager
verticalcreativegroup.com

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Personal Email Not working
by on Mar 22, 2013 at 7:40:54 pm

Hello Chris,

Creative COW partners with email providers such as Hotmail in Junk Mail Feedback Loops. These services allow us to close accounts which set our email as spam. When a user, such as yourself marks our email as spam we discontinue sending all emails to that user, and close their account. This way we are not continued to be marked as spam and our mail servers are not blocked by service providers.

It appears that you marked one of our emails, or newsletters as spam, so your account - associated with the cch99@hotmail.com email address - was closed.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Chris HollandRe: Personal Email Not working
by on Mar 22, 2013 at 7:52:15 pm

Thanks for getting back so quick.

I feel like this must have been a mistake or an accident somehow on my part as I just went into my email and saw that I have 3 different newsletter email address from you in my safe senders list and nothing in my blocked. I don't have a setting that I've found where I can see who I marked as spam.

Is there anyway to fix this or to reopen my account or once something gets marked as spam does that address get marked as spam forever by my account ?

I want to still be a member and am not sure how to do it unless I am at work.

Is there anything I can do ?

Thanks.

Chris Holland
Edit Manager
verticalcreativegroup.com

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Personal Email Not working
by on Mar 22, 2013 at 8:38:01 pm

Hello Chris,

To tell hotmail our email is not spam you should check your spam folder and use the "not junk" controls in the action bar there on any messages that are from Creative COW. Also, add bessie@creativecow.net to your contact list so that the mail goes through to your inbox. Please make sure that you don't set future emails from Creative COW as spam or your account will be automatically closed again.

I've reactivated your account for you.

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]