CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Problems? Nope - Just some praise.

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
richarquis de sadeProblems? Nope - Just some praise.
by on Aug 23, 2012 at 12:54:46 am

This is just a friendly hello as a new member to your site. My friends and I have been hard at work on a film (only our 2nd attempt - the 1st is pretty much an embarrassment now, so we've been working very hard to learn from our mistakes) and are approaching the final stages of post-production. I was cameraman for it, and am now responsible for colour-correction. I just wanted to express my enormous gratitude to Creative Cow, and in particular, Andrew Devis, for the fantastic Premiere CC tutorials. I was approaching CC from a photographers perspective, with no real understanding of Premiere's CC tools, and thinking of CC along the lines of basic Lightroom processing. Thanks to the tutorials, our footage is starting to look much more alive, more colourful, with greater contrast and range, better controlled tonal range, etc. Just knowing how to use the scopes, and what to tinker with in each shot has made a world of difference. Now, instead of feeling intimidated by the task, I'm just getting on with it. Thanks for the time you guys put into this site which I'm sure thousands of others have benefited from as I have. Cheers all, and have a great day.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Problems? Nope - Just some praise.
by on Aug 23, 2012 at 1:10:46 am

Thank you for your kind words. It is always nice to hear happy moos from the pasture.

Hope you have a great day as well!

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]