CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Cow2Cow procedure

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John MathenyCow2Cow procedure
by on Feb 17, 2012 at 7:22:12 pm

I am trying to send an H.264 file (about 1 minute) using the new Cow2Cow feature. I had no problem entering a message and nine email addresses. However, when I attempted to "drag and drop" the video file into the box, it wouldn't show up and the "2 gigs remaining" message did not change. Is there something I am not doing?

John Matheny

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Cow2Cow procedure
by on Feb 17, 2012 at 8:01:06 pm

Hello John,

What OS and version are you running, as well as the browser you use and its version?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America
http://www.creativecow.net

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter, don't mind -- and those that mind, don't matter." - Dr. Seuss

Return to posts index

John MathenyRe: Cow2Cow procedure
by on Feb 18, 2012 at 5:26:42 am

I am running Windows 7 with Internet Explorer (latest version). Appreciate any help you can give me. I think this is a great service from the COW.

John Matheny

John Matheny

Return to posts index

Steven HoffmanRe: Cow2Cow procedure
by on Mar 19, 2012 at 8:38:34 pm

Hi,

I am having similar problem: draging file to the cow2cow upload page does not do anything except open media player for file attempting to drag. It happens on all three of my computers with Win 7 and XP and Windows IE9. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Cow2Cow procedure
by on Mar 19, 2012 at 9:12:26 pm

Unfortunately cow2cow upload system doesn't work with ie9. There are features of modern web technologies that ie9 doesn't implement for one reason or another. Try Firefox, Chrome or Safari they are better browsers and will work better with Creative COW and most of the rest of the internet.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Steven HoffmanRe: Cow2Cow procedure
by on Mar 20, 2012 at 3:17:25 pm

Thanks, Abraham. Firefox did the trick!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]