CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Tutorials at their finest!!

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Eric HartmannTutorials at their finest!!
by on Oct 19, 2011 at 2:02:11 am

I have to say, I've been a big fan of Sean Mullen's for years now going back to his days back at "Juice" and I have to say, this guy still brings it! His last tutorial that was posted (the RGB split) came in very handy tonight as I was looking for that exact effect for a short film I'm working on.

Easy to understand and quick (but not too fast) explanation of what to do and how to do it makes his tutorials one of my favorites to watch. His company Rampant also produces some of the industry's BEST visual effects and motion graphics elements (not to mention training). And seeing as how this cat (I won't call him a cow...you can't make me...) worked on Charmed and NCIS, you KNOW those effects are top notch.

5 stars as always to Sean's tutorials and I hope to see more in the future from him!!

Eric Hartmann
SeaLight Entertainment
Eric@SeaLightEntertainment.com

Return to posts index

Deborrah Glenn-LongRe: Tutorials at their finest!!
by on Oct 23, 2011 at 2:32:23 am

I wholeheartedly agree with Eric. I started following the Cow about the same time that I began watching Sean's tutorials. He's among the best -- quick, to the point and awesomely creative. Sean's tutorials give me great ideas, as well as the tools and knowledge to get the job done.

Oh, and since Eric mentioned cats...that reminds me to say that I love the fact Sean always seems to have more than one way to skin a cat. Flexibility is the "key" with After Effects and Sean frequently teaches me that less can be more.

Getting Sean to join the Cow-team was a brilliant mooo-ve!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]