CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Can someone explain how the Cow's Twitter and Facebook functionality actually work?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Roth WeissCan someone explain how the Cow's Twitter and Facebook functionality actually work?
by on Sep 27, 2011 at 9:16:02 pm

A while back, someone wrote on this forum that Twitter functionality might have become broken, and it was soon fixed.

At that time I realized I had no idea how the Twitter and Facebook functions actually worked, and so I asked if anyone could explain. No one answered and I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm still in the dark.

So, as I asked once before, can you please tell the rest of us precisely what Twitter and Facebook functionality with the Cow actually means/does for us? I know I don't have a clue, and there might possibly be at least a few others dodos like me.

TIA

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

Don't miss my new Creative Cow Podcast: Producing Episodic TV with "24" Producer Michael Klick:
http://library.creativecow.net/weiss_roth_david/Podcast-Series-1_Michael-Kl...

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Can someone explain how the Cow's Twitter and Facebook functionality actually work?
by on Sep 27, 2011 at 11:51:54 pm

Hello David,

The Twitter, Facebook and LinkeIn check boxes as seen on the reply, comment and post boxes allows you to automatically syndicate the post or reply you are making to the corresponding social network. For instance this post I am doing now will be syndicate to twitter because I have the checkbox checked and have authorized Creative COW to do this.

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]