CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Is it possible for me to send Dave LaRonde a personal message?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mitch HardisonIs it possible for me to send Dave LaRonde a personal message?
by on Sep 8, 2011 at 2:33:59 pm

I wanted to ask Dave LaRonde a question about a step I can't figure out from one of his threads. I can't find where he has an email listed or I can send him a personal message, thanks.

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Is it possible for me to send Dave LaRonde a personal message?
by on Sep 8, 2011 at 2:52:54 pm

Hello Mitch,

We do not give out the addresses of our leaders, especially not for private follow-up. Like you, they have jobs and what time they volunteer here is appreciated greatly.

Calling people (which some have done) and sending private emails is something we have never encouraged (because we have had leaders who took care of all the private emails they received, until they were so buried with it all that they no longer wanted to help people because it all became so intrusive).

If you have a question about a step, please ask on the forums. You are not likely the only one with the question. If you ask, both the question and the answer will become a part of the massive database that our search engine can then present to those who search later.

Thank you for your understanding, Mitch.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America
http://www.creativecow.net

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Mitch HardisonRe: Is it possible for me to send Dave LaRonde a personal message?
by on Sep 8, 2011 at 3:19:36 pm

That makes sense. Thanks Ronald

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]