CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Tapatalk

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Archie FenwickTapatalk
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 6:47:59 am

Hi,

I just got Tapatalk for my iPhone expecting the Creative Cow forums to be on it but I then discovered, amazingly, that they are not. Are there any plans to add this service at some point? Accessing the forums via mobile is very difficult.

Thanks

Archie

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Tapatalk
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 5:53:37 pm

Hello Archie,

No, we have no plans to develop for Tapatalk. That may change but as of today, we have nothing on the plate in regards to Tapatalk.

Our system does not work like some of the systems they support and we have our own plans for bringing our forums to iPhone and Droid users.

Stay tuned, we have many projects being worked on concurrently and we are rolling out a couple more new things very shortly. (The last one was the rebuild of the Job Center and the Services Offered directory.)

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America
http://www.creativecow.net

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Archie FenwickRe: Tapatalk
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 10:43:54 pm

Ronald,

Good to hear that there are plans to make the forums more accessible to smart phone users. It's where I do most of my browsing these days.
Thanks for the response.

Archie

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: COW Mobile
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 10:45:20 pm

Hello Archie,

Have you tried http://creativecow.mobi/

Abraham

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]