CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

About forum etiquette

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
martin dugardAbout forum etiquette
by on Aug 6, 2011 at 5:45:31 am

Dear Team,

I m a newbie at this forum and was wondering the following: I sent two questions (one in Flash forum, one in Premiere Pro) that were not published. I guess you considered my questions not appropriate? In order not to disturb the community would you kindly teach me what etiquette rule I crossed?

I thought the 2 posts were different from my originally published on (plus since it was a Premiere vs Flash question, I thought it would be relevant to post it in both forums..was I wrong?)

In advance, thank you for your kind explanation

Thank you for your time and amazingly great site!

Martin

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: About forum etiquette
by on Aug 6, 2011 at 1:12:31 pm

Hello Martin,

I saw your post and went in and read your posts and it looks like a case of one of our admins being in too much of a hurry and not really reading your question carefully.

Our apologies, we get really busy sometimes and in an effort to keep signal high and noise low, sometimes we just make the wrong call.

Our apologies and your post is active. (Although I did turn off one of the two duplicate posts you made in the Premiere Pro forum.)

Thank you for the kind words about the forum. We try but do not always get everything perfect. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

martin dugardRe: About forum etiquette
by on Aug 7, 2011 at 4:03:02 am

Thanks a lot for your kind help!

No pb, those kind of things do happen.

Best

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]