CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

News: FOLIO: Magazine Names Creative COW CEO to “FOLIO: 40” List of Distinguished Magazine & Media Pros

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cow News DroidNews: FOLIO: Magazine Names Creative COW CEO to “FOLIO: 40” List of Distinguished Magazine & Media Pros
by on Apr 26, 2011 at 7:31:46 pm

(Los Angeles, California--April 26, 2011) Ronald Lindeboom, co-founder and CEO of CreativeCOW.net (Creative Communities of the World), the online peer-to-peer community for media production professionals working in film, broadcast, and related fields, has been listed among FOLIO: Magazine’s “FOLIO: 40” for 2011. FOLIO: which is the only magazine that serves the entire magazine publishing industry, describes the “FOLIO: 40” as “some of the most distinguished magazine and media professionals from every corner of our industry,” and says that the award is “honoring the individuals creating a new chapter for the magazine industry.”

“When I started Creative COW Magazine with my wife and Creative COW co-founder, Kathlyn, I wanted to move in exactly the opposite direction of what was expected by building a strong online community first, and building a print experience that reflected its energy,” said Creative COW CEO Ronald Lindeboom. “In the filmmakers and video producers that make up Creative COW, we see a powerful belief that everything is possible, and I wanted to create a magazine that expressed that passion. I am truly honored that FOLIO: has recognized the possibilities that this model offers to those outside our market niche, and hope that it can contribute to the ongoing revival of print publishing.”

Other luminaries of the publishing world included in the 2011 “FOLIO: 40” are David Carey, President, Hearst Magazines; Lewis Dvorkin, CPO, Forbes Media; Vivek Shah, CEO, Ziff Davis Media; Rob Grimshaw, Managing Director, FT.com; Hugh Wiley, Publisher, Bloomberg Businessweek; Arriana Huffington; The New York Times; White House Press Secretary, John Carney; Felix DiFelippo, Associate Publisher, The Atlantic and many more.

A link to the “FOLIO: 40” can be found here:
http://www.foliomag.com/2011/2011-folio-40

With Ronald’s full profile in the “FOLIO: 40” here: http://www.foliomag.com/2011/ron-lindeboom

The April issue of FOLIO: featuring the “FOLIO: 40” is also available on newsstands nationwide now.

About Creative COW
CreativeCOW.net is the peer-to-peer support resource for professionals in film, broadcast and related fields. Founded in 2001, Creative COW has grown to serve over 1.5 million media professionals every month. Creative COW Magazine was founded in 2005, and with over 118,000 readers, is the leading film and broadcast trade publication. In addition to online communities and magazines, Creative COW, LLC includes news and jobs listings, electronic newsletters, and online and DVD training. Creative COW Foundation is a non-profit organization providing scholarships in media education, with 100% of raised funds going into programs. For more information about Creative COW, visit http://www.creativecow.net

###

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]