CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Creative COWAUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 2, 2011 at 3:45:50 pm

Creative COW is proud to bring you one of the best DVD titles we've ever released, AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP with your host, Richard Harrington. Richard is one of the top Photoshop experts in the world and his best-selling title "Photoshop for Video" has been setting the standard for using Photoshop for film and video for about 8 years now.

In this DVD you can look over Richard's shoulder as he works and takes you inside many little used and little understood areas of Adobe Photoshop, exploring features that help you get the most out of Photoshop in your video productions.

AND FROM NOW THROUGH THE END OF MAY 15, YOU CAN SAVE $10 OFF THE $49 REGULAR PRICE.

You can find and order it at 20% off now in our Training section.

In this DVD, Richard focuses on automating Photoshop and other power user techniques for video artists. Work with panoramic and high dynamic range (HDR) images, use Photoshop to its full potential by learning to set preferences and tool presets to make your work better...and easier. Refine batch settings, automations, keyboard shortcuts and even image processing...and suddenly Photoshop seems designed for moving, rather than still, images! Discover Photoshop in a whole new way, where images and processes automate!

Topics in this DVD include: Keyboard Customizations and Setting Preferences, Tool Presets, Actions, Layer Styles, Automation and Batch Processing, High Dynamic Range (HDR) Images, Panoramic Images, Adobe Bridge, Smart Filters, Layer Comps, Image Compressor, and Data Sets.

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 3, 2011 at 1:13:46 pm

Dear Richard Harrington,
Please write a book about how you find the time to create so many books, tutorials, blogs and still keep up with your job duties. Do you sleep?
Thanks for all the great information.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 3, 2011 at 1:30:54 pm

[Mike Cohen] "Please write a book about how you find the time to create so many books, tutorials, blogs and still keep up with your job duties. Do you sleep?"

Unfortunately, if truth be told, Michael, he does NOT sleep. I wish that I could tell you that this is his choice but it is simply not the case. Between the various publishers he works with on books, DVDs, and digital formats, we keep him on a strict diet of coffee and white sugar -- with a "zap" of corn syrup should he ever become weakened. On occasion, if his eyes began to dull, we do give him vitamins and minerals but only the Flintstones vitamins variety, because he likes Barney and Fred and thinks that Wilma and Betty are "the bomb." He is intravenously fed this elixir as he pushes around a drip line with a bottle suspended on a stainless steel wheeled cart such as you see in the hospitals where you work, Mike. And before you ask, yes he does indeed wear the little hospital gown that's open in the back and so we have a strict "eyes towards your publishers"-only policy which is part of his contract.

Because of all this, we truly do believe that people should get his work now, while they can. In fact, between now and May 15th, people can save $10 off his new title. Yes, get 'em now. From studies we've read about that use white mice and rats in laboratories, a steady diet of coffee and white sugar syrup -- even those with the corn syrup "boost" -- can cause people to believe everything they read in the newspaper and see on the nightly news. From there, it's a rapidly decline into dementia and then the inability to push the keys on a keyboard and get things done.

But worry not hearty travelers, Richard does not worry about any of this and says to his children, "it's my destiny," and that he'd "not have it any other way. Besides, I've come to really like the 'corn syrup kick' and the Flintstones vitamins, those two alone make it all worthwhile getting up in the morning."

So there, now you know the whole story, Mike.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 3, 2011 at 10:33:38 pm

:)

Return to posts index

John GoernerRe: AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 10, 2011 at 10:32:22 pm

Sounds like a great DVD. I've been using Photoshop for years and I'm sure I could learn new things from it, but I'd love to see some examples and excerpts before I would take the plunge.

Are there any clips available? Thanks.

John Goerner
Non-Stop Productions

Return to posts index

Richard HarringtonRe: AUTOMATING PHOTOSHOP newest DVD from Creative COW -- Save $10 off now
by on May 11, 2011 at 1:03:51 am

I am rolling on the floor laughing my tired ass off....

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]