CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

The Cow as rewardable.

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fred JodryThe Cow as rewardable.
by on Mar 18, 2011 at 7:40:59 am

A topic just finished (finished?) in Personnal Classifieds with seller, John Delaney in which I reminded him, anybody, that a complimentary contribution mailed to Cow Sales Manager, Tim Wilson, should be a habit of finishing good buyer or seller business. Since the mailing address of the Creative Cow is almost completely buried somewhere, almost, how about a timely post of just where to mail to for anybody to get into the good habit instead of being accidentally blind?

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: The Cow as rewardable.
by on Mar 23, 2011 at 9:50:24 pm

Hi Fred,

Tim Wilson is not our sales manager, he is our Associate Publisher/Editor-in-Chief. Tim Matteson is our sales manager. Though neither of them is to be confused with Tim Wilfong, with whom we worked as our technical director years ago. I am thinking of hiring one or two more Tims just to keep things interesting.

We have never encouraged monetary contributions to Creative COW and do not really wish to ever start such a thing. We are advertiser supported and that works for us.

But thanks for thinking of us, it's appreciated.

Oh, and Tims thank you, too -- two???

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]