CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Rich Harrington's Tutorials

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John RichRich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 3, 2011 at 10:19:17 pm

I have a couple of comments about Richard Harrington's tutorials.
First, they are too large to fit the whole screen onto my computer screen, so I have to keep moving the screen around. Therefore, I miss a lot of his key strokes.

The size the "oldtimers" like Aharon Rabinowitz or more recently Andrew Devis used/uses works much better for me.

Secondly, which may be the result of the first, I find it hard to follow him at times, possibly because I have to move the screen around.

John Rich

Return to posts index

Mike CohenRe: ich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 12:08:12 am

I will say a few things about Richard. He is prolific. His tutorials are very instructive. And I have a LOT of blogging to do to catch up!

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Rich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 12:22:48 am

As most of our audience is working at higher resolutions and prefer the larger sizes, that is why we went to them.

If you prefer smaller sizes, then the SD podcast versions of the tutorials will give you smaller views and the convenience of home delivery to your system.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Rich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 4:18:00 pm

Hello John,

One thing you might try is using the fit to screen button in the video player. This will either enlarge or shrink the video to fill your screen.

Abraham

Return to posts index

John RichRe: Rich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 5:05:08 pm

Thanks for the help. I'm using IE 8, so I just turned down the zoom in the lower right corner and it fits.(I hadn't seen that switch before).

John

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Rich Harrington's Tutorials
by on Mar 5, 2011 at 8:36:29 pm

Thank you, John. I forgot that the "Size to Screen" button in the video player doesn't just up-scale a video to fit the screen but also can and does down-scale a video to fit the screen, also.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]