CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

GoPro HD Hero Camera

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James HaefnerGoPro HD Hero Camera
by on Feb 17, 2011 at 4:36:56 am

Dear COW Team,

I am happy to see all the new forum topics added to the COW Network. I have been testing the GoPro HD Camera and ran into some Questions, Comments and things I learned.

What it be okay to add this CAMERA to its own topic slot? If not, what category / discussion topic should I post questions about this product and it use?

Thanks. Look forward to your reply.

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: GoPro HD Hero Camera
by on Mar 4, 2011 at 12:27:33 am

We kinda have a bad taste regarding this one as we heard from users following NAB 2010 who had placed orders and months later had still not received their unit nor had the company ever responded. We do not encourage traffic in our network for companies that work that way.

That is our opinion. Things might have changed but as of today, we do not feel comfortable adding them.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Noah KadnerRe: GoPro HD Hero Camera
by on Jun 1, 2011 at 3:37:11 pm

Just want to say- the company has changed and matured *bigtime* since then and is getting incredibly popular. They had a huge presence at NAB 2011- I know dozens of folks who have gotten and are loving a camera.

Also they just acquired Cineform so they're doing a big push into 3D now- so as far as emerging tech/forefront of the industry they're right up there. I think a GoPro or at least a general POV forum would be a welcome addition to the Cow and bring more eyeballs here.

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 1, 2011 at 3:49:13 pm

Thank you for your feedback, Noah. I knew that a lot had changed at GoPro regarding acquisitions and product, but it is good to hear that they've ironed out some of the wrinkles along the way.

We'll add a forum for GoPro.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Noah KadnerRe: GoPro HD Hero Camera
by on Jun 20, 2011 at 4:40:18 am

Hey Ron- can you check in on that GoPro forum for a sec? It's DNA somehow seems to be cross-spliced with the FCP X one. :)

Noah

Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio with Call Box Training. Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Canon 7D.

Return to posts index

by on Jun 20, 2011 at 5:18:42 am

It is doing what it's supposed to do, Noah. Unfortunately nobody is going to post in the GoPro forum and so we have it set to function as a "you'll find all the GoPro chat in the COW consolidated here for your convenience" forum. You can originate things there but so far it's doing what we thought a dedicated GoPro forum would -- nothing -- as the COW tends to get this kind of discussion everywhere else except the forum of the product itself. For example, there is tons of RED camera discussion in the COW but very very little of it happens in the RED forum.

But we can turn it off the GoPro forum if it's too irritating.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

by on Jun 20, 2011 at 5:25:18 am

I see what you are talking about now, Noah. I will have Abraham debug it in the morning when he gets in.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC

- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]