CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

GVG Edius

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David JonesGVG Edius
by on Dec 11, 2010 at 3:18:48 pm

Greetings All!

I was wondering if a Grass Valley Edius editing forum could be started. The network affiliate I work for just went with this system (which has been around for a while) and it'd be great to see forum for it.

Best,

Return to posts index

Moshe GottliebRe: GVG Edius
by on May 5, 2014 at 6:25:34 am

I would certanly like an Edius forum

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: GVG Edius
by on May 5, 2014 at 6:59:04 am

We had a very active Edius forum when it was with Canopus. However, Grass Valley hasn't been inclined to work with us on one. Let them know that they need to be working with Creative COW, and we'll figure something out.

In the meantime, is there something specific you're looking for? A problem to be solved? We might be able to find some help from another direction for you.

Thanks,

Tim Wilson
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Moshe GottliebRe: GVG Edius
by on May 5, 2014 at 1:53:53 pm

Perhaps you can help me.

1) I had someone shoot for me a wedding, that I wanted to be able to bring the footage into Edius 6. He had shot with a SONY Camcorder using tape, HD, but pre AVCHD format. He was to give the footage to me on a Hard Drive. He brought the Footage into Apple FCP 7 and created Quicktime format from it. which I was to transfer into Edius 6. So tho, Edius says "edit anything" it did not bring in this footage.

I was wondering, what type of FCP 7 file format can he create from FCP 7, that would not lose quality and that Edius might be able to recognize and edit with?

2) I am purchasing a new computer, 64bit etc. It probably will have Windows 8, and I was wondering if Edius 6 can work somehow with Windows 8?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]