CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Lightworks

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Eric MüllerLightworks
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 6:04:43 pm

Now that Lightworks is in open Beta for 2 days and thus open to everyone for free, will there be a seperate section within the forum for it? Since it is the first powerful, professional and free NLE this would be great.
So maybe some of the professionals then would be willing to make some tutorials on how to use the software and stuff so that newbies like me get into the software easier.
And since lightworks it is open source, having more people using it and thus immproving the software is one of the top goals - I guess - for everyone already using it.

The main reason I ask for a seperate section here at CreativeCOW is, that my number one source for little tutorials - youtube - has not a single tutorial for Lightworks. Only thing you get are little "look, there is a software called lightworks"-videos - which actually do not help learning how to use it.

Return to posts index

Ronald LindeboomRe: Lightworks
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 7:38:42 pm

Hello Eric,

At your request, we have added a forum for Lightworks and if you would like to be one of the hosts, we would welcome you to the Creative COW forum team. Interested?

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Return to posts index

Eric MüllerRe: Lightworks
by on Dec 3, 2010 at 4:46:35 pm

Hello Ronald,

thank you for implementing the Lightworks Forum.

Regarding beeing a host of that forum: Yes, I am interested. Earlier this day I wrote you an email on that topic over the "contact us" link.

Regards,
Eric

Return to posts index

Rafael AmadorRe: Lightworks
by on Dec 4, 2010 at 7:22:58 pm

Great request, Eric, and fast reaction, Ron.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Eric MüllerRe: Lightworks
by on Dec 10, 2010 at 3:02:31 pm

Hello Ron,

a week has gone already since you asked me if I wanted to host the lightwork forum. Unfortunately you neither answered my email that I have sent over the contact form nor did you answer this thread. Should I assume that the offer is no longer valid in general or that you are just not interested in having me as a host of the forum specifically?

Best Regards,
Eric

Return to posts index

James WilliamsRe: Lightworks
by on Apr 27, 2012 at 12:34:28 pm

I just downloaded Lightworks and I have searched the net for PDF tutorials. As yet I haven't found any, but I was told by a Lightworks user in their forum section, that on May 28th. there should be a few PDF tutorials becoming available. I guess there is nothing to do but wait and see. I personally find video tutorials to be useless unless you have dual monitors. If you by chance have found any written tutorials, please let me know where I can get them. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]