CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Storage Recovery company???

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chuck PurnellStorage Recovery company???
by on Sep 26, 2010 at 11:46:09 pm

I hope I am posting this question in the right forum.

Is there a company that has the tools to recover content from a disc? I know my chances are very slim to none but I am reaching right now!!!

I have 3 DVD-R's filled with content from my college years. Those DVD's will not play in any of my dvd players nor either of my Mac computers. I sent all 3 discs to a friend who claimed he could rip the dvds but he too could not get them to play in his machines either.

A couple things happen when I put a disc in. It will either spin and spin and spin and nothing happens; It will spin and stop and spin and stop several times then on the screen it will say Unsupported DVD; It will eject itself 5-10 seconds after i put it in and it will say cannot play this disc on the screen.

The DVD's worked and played back at one time.

I know there are companies that can attempt to pull stuff off a faulty hard drive when it dies. I am wondering if they can attempt to do the same for a DVD-R disc.

If anyone knows of such a company that might be able to do this that will be great...I know its a long shot but its worth a try.

Thanks

Cre8tive Minds Entertainment, LLC

Return to posts index

Bob ZelinRe: Storage Recovery company???
by on Sep 27, 2010 at 1:13:19 am

http://www.datasaversllc.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]