CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Does a NewBlue FX forum make sense?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Norman WillisDoes a NewBlue FX forum make sense?
by on Aug 23, 2010 at 4:15:56 pm

Hi Ron.

Does a NewBlueFX forum make sense?

The reason I am asking is that NewBlueFX works in many different host NLE's, and so I imagine they perform about the same in whatever host NLE. But I could be wrong.

Norman Willis
http://www.nazareneisrael.org

Return to posts index

Fred JodryRe: Does a NewBlue FX forum make sense?
by on Aug 23, 2010 at 5:44:14 pm

(Original post below mine),
Norman, when I ran across NewBlue FX myself, it was bundled into a Sony Vegas Platinum Edition (8?) I bought new and so far haven`t got to install properly. I hadn`t been aware that it could be used next to different NLEs. A friend had trouble with his Sony Vegas and fixed things with a good approach. Since the Sony Vegas didn`t work because Sony had on purposely issued sabotaged new software he gave the original purchase to a software Hackers community and they sent him back a fixed copy maybe a month later after they figured out how to fix it. Sorry this doesn`t answer your original question but at least I get to say what fixed things. It wasn`t a learning curve, it was factory original sabotaged software.

Does a NewBlue FX forum make sense?
by Norman Willis on Aug 23, 2010 at 12:15:56 pm
Hi Ron.
Does a NewBlueFX forum make sense?
The reason I am asking is that NewBlueFX works in many different host NLE's, and so I imagine they perform about the same in whatever host NLE. But I could be wrong.
Norman Willis
http://www.nazareneisrael.org

Return to posts index

Edward TroxelRe: Does a NewBlue FX forum make sense?
by on Aug 24, 2010 at 9:55:46 pm

Fred, if something from NewBlueFX does not install properly, you should contact Sony to see if they have an updated version of NewBlueFX to see if they can figure out what might have gone wrong in that specific case. I have tons of NewBlue products installed and they're all working fine in Vegas. But, sometimes, there are some issues that affect a few machines that get resolved.

Edward Troxel
JETDV Scripts

Return to posts index

Fred JodryRe: Does a NewBlue FX forum make sense?
by on Aug 30, 2010 at 8:26:12 pm

Ed, I blame Sony not NewBlueFX. My answer was as stated somewhat skewed of the question. One can contact Sony for their type of answer or one can try as stated in the matter of Sony Vegas. I hadn`t found a reason to try NewBlueFX yet. I do hope it gets a forum.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]