CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

A question for Cowdog

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Roth WeissA question for Cowdog
by on May 6, 2010 at 6:39:23 pm

So Cowdog, I couldn't help but notice that a new option button exists on the Cow posting interface. Instead of the two choices we had before, to Preview Post or Post Direct, we now have a third option, which is "Save Now." Can you please elaborate on this new one and tell us exactly what that one does?

Also, are there other new additions at this point that we may have missed?

Meanwhile, Augie Doggie is sitting right beside me as usual, and he sends his best to you...

THNX,
David

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

EPK Colorist - UP IN THE AIR - nominated for six academy awards

A forum host of Creative COW's Apple Final Cut Pro, Business & Marketing, Indie Film & Documentary, and Film History & Appreciations forums.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: A question for Cowdog
by on May 6, 2010 at 9:21:16 pm

Hello David,

The "Save Now" button is designed to allow you to Save your posts in case you are writing a detailed post and you want to do something else before you finish the post. If the browser window closed or you navigate away from the page, when you come back to the page your post will be there as it was last saved. The post will be saved until you hit the Post Direct button. The button is available for replies and new posts.

Abraham

Return to posts index

CowdogRe: A question for Cowdog
by on May 6, 2010 at 9:41:10 pm

Ahhh, ahem, ..er, excuse me, Abraham. I believe that the sign said "Cowdog," did it not?

David,

Sorry to be too busy to answer you right away, but I was tied up gnawing my hind-parts and then running laughing into the COW's offices and licking everyone. (Man, I love being a dog!)

I believe Abraham answered your question. So, I'll just warn you: don't let Augie lick you in the face, David. (Don't tell 'im I told you that, okay?)

Yer pal,

Cowdog

visit my homepage

Return to posts index

Chad BrewerRe: A question for Cowdog
by on May 6, 2010 at 11:22:20 pm

Oh I see. Cowdog will respond to David, but not me - he still hasn't addressed my post in this forum from April 21st that was pretty much "all about him." Because I gathered that Cowdog believes it really is "all about him."
Woof gives Cowdog?

Chad Brewer
Senior Tape Operator/Engineer
TeleVersions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]