CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

The Reason I Went to NAB2010

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chad BrewerThe Reason I Went to NAB2010
by on Apr 22, 2010 at 1:09:15 am

To meet CowDog (and you Ron!). Now I don't know what to do with all of these milkbones and IPA I purchased. I guess I can eat the milkbones and pour out a sip from each IPA for CowDog.

I understand though that all of you dedicated, hard working people at the COW probably had to stay home and keep the COW running. Kudos to you all for that.

I'd imagine CowDog really doesn't care about NAB too much because it sounds like everyday is a party for him.

Chad Brewer
Senior Tape Operator/Engineer
TeleVersions

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: The Reason I Went to NAB2010
by on May 7, 2010 at 3:41:48 am

[Chad Brewer] "The Reason I Went to NAB2010 To meet CowDog (and you Ron!). Now I don't know what to do with all of these milkbones and IPA I purchased. I guess I can eat the milkbones and pour out a sip from each IPA for CowDog."

Chad,

When Cowdog caught wind of this post, he was so ticked to have missed out on free milkbones and beer, that he's been sitting in the corner of the office, shaking for days -- well, when he isn't chewing on his hind-parts and doing the kinds of socially questionable things that dogs of his ilk, do.

I feel that I must apologize for his rude behavior in failing to add a word of thanks to the board. (Perhaps one of these days he'll recover and buy you a bowl of beer, and the two of you can share it at NAB 2011 or somewhere else in the future -- though be careful if he starts to lap up the beer in your side of the bowl. (He's, as he says: "Part Pitbull, part Boxer -- but ALL beerhound.))

Sorry to have missed you,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]