CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

COW Blogs

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David BraswellCOW Blogs
by on Feb 19, 2010 at 2:22:19 pm

How does the aggregator for COW blogs work? Specifically, how often does it refresh the scrolling list of currently blog posts?

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: COW Blogs
by on Feb 19, 2010 at 4:48:56 pm

It is updated a couple of times each day.

It isn't automatic as the page is hit incessantly by spambots and so we have to moderate the page so that we don't get buried in the kinds of garbage that you see on many blog pages around the net.

Thanks, David. Your new blog entry is an interesting read.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom
CEO, CreativeCOW.net

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Gandhi

Better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Return to posts index

David BraswellRe: COW Blogs
by on Feb 19, 2010 at 5:07:46 pm

Thanks, Ron. I figured as much. I post on another blog site that auto-refreshes the feed and I understand perfectly. Thanks for all you do to keep the S/N ratio high.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]