CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

MUSIC VIDEO contest

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dimitris GrimanelisMUSIC VIDEO contest
by on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:04:18 pm

hello all!

i got the email about the upcoming music video contest from creative cow...i would really like to participate in it,but i need some clearence on the subject.
can i do a music video for any song that i like, or are there any restriction about the song used for the video?

thx a lot in advance

Return to posts index

Fred JodryRe: MUSIC VIDEO contest
by on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:49:14 pm

It`s a contest. Why don`t you pretend the Cow Judges are utterly (make that, udderly) a piece of the rest of the public? Either give them something good and a good example, or give them something winningly good, (hint, or just winning), and win. Anything from Pteradactyls slapping their wings together, to the lastest beat will do, as long as it`s the category I just put above. Submission length and content are good questions for self but submitting something a whole hour long sounds much too long. On the other hand, putting in a little story that rips people out of their chairs and sucks them in like the carburettor vacuum of a freshly gone- over Plymouth wouldn`t hurt. Plan if the, your, contest entry has a next use.

Return to posts index

Dimitris GrimanelisRe: MUSIC VIDEO contest
by on Jan 15, 2010 at 12:26:21 am

yeah man,thx for the insight,i'll try to make it intresting for sure..
But i was refering to LEGAL restrictions,so...if anyone can clarify this for me...

Return to posts index

by on Jan 15, 2010 at 3:04:13 pm

Contact the Composer or Publisher. Odds are he`ll even fax you a regular form. Otherwise, you`ll find the right form physically within 5 feet of the "Thomas Register" or "Dunn and Bradstreet" manuals in your local library. The copyright is arranged when both sides agree in writing. :)

Return to posts index

by on Jan 15, 2010 at 3:21:09 pm

Make that, The copyright is arranged when all proper sides agree in writing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]