CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

General 3D Forum?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
veronica purcellGeneral 3D Forum?
by on Jan 7, 2010 at 6:04:48 pm

Apologise if this is not the correct forum to ask this but I couldn't see any other that best fitted this question.

I been searching the forums for tips in regards to 3D animation render work and could only see support for Autodesk products, Blender and Maya, which seem specific to the applications and I didn't feel comfortable to address my questions in any of them. I'm in the process of creating 3D animation trailers within Vue7 and was hoping for some tips on how to improve the post production work within After Effects CS4.

I was wondering if there was a forum for general 3D animation talk where other users share tips, best practice advice and support for other software artists may use such as Crazy Talk, Poser and Vue.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I became impatient after trawling through recent pages.

Veronica

Writer for the Seriphyn Knight Chronicles
seriphynknight.com

Return to posts index

Burt HazardRe: General 3D Forum?
by on Jan 16, 2010 at 2:43:00 pm

Actually Blender is open source, i.e., totally free and has nothing to do with Autodesk. And they also have a Newtek Lightwave and a Maxon Cinema 4D forum here at the Cow. You might want to check out the Vue forums on http://www.cornucopia.com.

Your idea is a good one but I also think they try to create new forums when they have a forum leader(s) that has enough expertise to start fielding questions right away.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]