CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

CD delivery time

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Liz de PlantaCD delivery time
by on Oct 21, 2009 at 8:59:53 am

Hi there I ordered one of the CDs you advertised and the money left my account on 12th Oct but no CD has arrived yet. It will probably arrive today now that i've posted this but can anyone tell me what the expected delivery time is pls? Thanks

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: CD delivery time
by on Oct 21, 2009 at 4:54:54 pm

Hello Liz,

I just went into the accounting registry for the Royal Bank of Scotland (the company we use to process our credit card orders) and I find no such order for you. I also have no record or entry for your address, etc.

Please do NOT think that I am calling you a liar, as I am not.

I once placed an order with The History Channel that was over $100 and the money WAS deducted from my account, but was NOT tracked to an order with my address. It happens from time to time.

Please email me your address at ron@creativecow.net and I will send you a copy while we sort this thing out.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomYOUR'S WAS AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER, LIZ -- IT WAS MAILED
by on Oct 21, 2009 at 8:08:59 pm

Hello Liz,

We looked into this and it ends up you did not order a CD -- which is why you did not show up in that accounting system -- but you ordered a DVD from our Master Series and it was ordered to be sent to England.

Unfortunately, international mail does not move as fast as local mail systems and so while indeed the DVD was sent, the post office says that delivery is not likely before the 26th of the month. (Even though it was mailed to you a couple of days after your order -- this, as we do international mailings only twice a week as it requires actually going to the post office.)

Thank you for your order.

Best always,

Ron Lindeboom and the Digital Bovines in our Order Department

Return to posts index

Liz de PlantaRe: YOUR'S WAS AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER, LIZ -- IT WAS MAILED
by on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:52:48 am

Sorry - I wrote in haste, it was indeed a DVD but I didn't realise it would take so long in the post. No worries. Thanks for sorting it out for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]