CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Matchmoving forum

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris BrearleyMatchmoving forum
by on Sep 1, 2009 at 8:15:49 pm

I was wondering why there doesn't seem to be a forum for matchmoving? It is becoming more and more of an integral part of digital workflows and with Matchmover, Boujou, PFTrack/Hoe and Syntheyes all out there doing the business, surely there should be a dedicated forum?

Cheers

Chris

Return to posts index

Chris BrearleyRe: Matchmoving forum
by on Sep 11, 2009 at 9:35:41 am

Bump.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does any matchmoving on these boards. If Silverlight can have it's own forum, I certainly think that Boujou, PFTrack, Matchmover, Syntheyes etc are deserving of their own little hangout?

Thanks

Chris

Return to posts index

Mike SevignyRe: Matchmoving forum
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 3:18:05 am

I agree. I encourage anyone who would visit the matchmoving forum to post a reply to this post. There doesn't exist a good matchmoving forum and I've looked. To me it doesn't make sense why creativecow wouldn't have made one years ago.

mike

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Matchmoving forum
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 2:30:26 pm

[Mike Sevigny] "To me it doesn't make sense why creativecow wouldn't have made one years ago."

Uh, well, let's see: maybe because you are only the SECOND person to ask...

Return to posts index

Chris BrearleyRe: Matchmoving forum
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 2:34:05 pm

If you look around the forums you'll see several Matchmoving related posts that are in the wrong forum ie After Effects, Maya.

Chris

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Matchmoving forum
by on Oct 18, 2009 at 2:46:16 pm

You consider AE and Maya the wrong forums? We sure don't. We have seen the traffic and we've thought about such a forum from time to time.

We are willing to add one, but we never add these kinds of forums without a host and NO ONE has volunteered. Without a host, such a forum would be a ghost town and we always cull dead forums.

It would be nice if people would use a dedicated matchmoving forum but in our experience, it is a very small chance that such a forum would fly -- especially without a host.

And so we've never added one.

Return to posts index

Post removed.

Post removed.

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]