Hi from Nova Scoia. Canada

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Allan MichaelHi from Nova Scoia. Canada
by on Aug 30, 2009 at 7:12:51 pm

August 30, 2009
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Hello all;

I just wanted to say hello and comment on how terrific the assortment of tutorials is. I've been messing around with many graphics and animation applications and I've often found that tutorials from experienced users is the best way to learn new skills and techniques.
I'm looking forward to becoming an active and contributing member of this online community and I am also looking forward to meeting new people here.

Sincerely;

Allan Michael

Return to posts index

Tim WilsonRe: Hi from Nova Scoia. Canada
by on Aug 30, 2009 at 7:56:24 pm

I've only been to Nova Scotia once (on the ferry from Portland Maine), and loved it.

Thanks for being part of the Cow!

Best,

Tim Wilson
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Rod BorgheseRe: Hi from Nova Scoia. Canada
by on Mar 12, 2010 at 2:28:31 pm

Hi from Ottawa.
Nice to see some other Canadians on here. I'm interested in much of the same - mostly stop-motion clay animation at the moment. Check out my reel.

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Hi from Nova Scoia. Canada
by on Mar 14, 2010 at 3:10:23 pm

There are many, many thousands of Canadians here, Rod. They are quite prevalent in the site and you will bump into them quite easily. How do you spot them? They all wear Mountie uniforms and instead of saying "A_BOUT" they will say "A_BOOT" and will nearly always be holding a Molsons Golden or a Labatts Blue. They will also be watching "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" -- especially the episodes wherein they spoof the stereotypes that some Americans have of Canadians.

;o)

Thank you for being a part of the COW, Rod.

Ron Lindeboom
creativecow.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]