CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Forum subscriptions Rock!

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael HancockForum subscriptions Rock!
by on Aug 26, 2009 at 3:21:23 pm

Just went through my user settings and found out you can now subscribe to forums?!

AWESOME! Thanks Cow folks, very nice feature.

I'd still love to see this feature taken one step further by allowing you to subscribe to a thread without posting in it (basically getting an email saying, "A new post has been made in the "Best Edits Ever" thread in the Art of the Edit forum. To go there click here".

I understand you wouldn't want to include the post in the email because it may keep people from coming to the site, but by providing just the link to that post/thread it would make it easier to follow your favorite discussions, and I'd think it would drive traffic to the site. This may not be possible or in the best interest of the Cow, but thought I'd throw the idea out there again (I mentioned it a few months ago, then found Forum Subscriptions--cool).

So that's my feature request for the day. Otherwise, love the new forum subscription option. How long has that been available?

Thanks Cow.

Michael.

-------------------------------
I'll be working late.

Return to posts index

Abraham ChaffinRe: Forum subscriptions Rock!
by on Aug 26, 2009 at 3:29:26 pm

I believe the feature to subscribe to threads has already been added as well. If you are viewing the entire thread there will be a subscribe link towards the top of the page...

Abraham

Return to posts index

Michael HancockRe: Forum subscriptions Rock!
by on Aug 26, 2009 at 4:00:07 pm

And so it is. I completely missed it. Ignore my previous post then!

Thanks Abraham. Keep up the good work.

Michael.

-------------------------------
I'll be working late.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]