CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

Looking for Doug Graham

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Ged LowLooking for Doug Graham
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 7:36:59 pm

Apologies for posting this in two forums. I think I miss-posted it the first time.

I'm trying to resurrect a Sony WV-DR7 DV\VHS deck. I've found an article about it by Doug Graham, but I can't for the life of me find an email address for Doug that works.

I've got one little bug with the machine, a thick manual in Japanese, and I bet Doug could answer my question in a flash...

So I'm looking for a way to connect up with Doug, or with anyone who's had experience with the Sony WV-DR7.

Ben

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Looking for Doug Graham
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 8:30:17 pm

There is a reason that we do not publish our leader's email or phone numbers.

Far too many people think that our volunteers are just a phonecall away and we get phonecalls at all hours of the day and night from a worldwide audience.

So, we do not give out that information.

You may find Doug by posting to the following page at EventDV.net as he writes for their magazine.

Their contact page is at http://www.eventdv.net/Comments/EDVAdvice.aspx

You might try asking there. I am sure they will not give you his contact information but if you ask the question on that form I gave you the link to, they will likely ask him to answer at his convenience.

Best,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

Ben Ged LowRe: Looking for Doug Graham
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 9:28:51 pm

Thank you Ron,

This is most helpful, and most appreciated,

All the best,

Ben

(The only reason I asked is that his earlier email addresses were posted there with his articles ... and I do appreciate what it must be like to get a call at 3 a.m. from someone asking how to create a new bin in Final Cut...)

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: Looking for Doug Graham
by on Aug 25, 2009 at 9:37:27 pm

It's happened, Ben. I am almost always controlled but I wouldn't say that I am warm and bubbly at 3am.

;o)

But now that the offices are separated from our home, it helps a lot.

Best,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]