CREATIVE COW: Feedback Forum About Us Contact Us Support Articles

anyone ever buy from www.bargain-camera.com ?

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sally Pangtonoanyone ever buy from www.bargain-camera.com ?
by on May 18, 2009 at 3:36:24 am

I want to ask if anyone have ever bought from http://www.bargain-camera.com
Because I emailed a few times asking for some questions and I got no response. I want to buy products from them, but I doubted if this company is still running.
By the way, I'm from Indonesia, I tried also to fill the basket in the website for the products I want to buy, however I can't find Indonesia in the listing country. Then I tried to call by phone, but the number was not at service anymore.

Pls advise

Thks

Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomRe: anyone ever buy from www.bargain-camera.com ?
by on May 31, 2009 at 1:11:32 am

They hide their company and who they are and where they are from. Their domain is registered through a proxy service and I sure wouldn't trust them. These kinds of here-today-gone-tomorrow companies spend a few bucks with GoDaddy.com for a business domain and they are in business.

No thanks, not my way to buy. Stick with a known company. You won't likely live to regret it, if you do.

If you insist on doing business with an unknown because they "dangle the worm of a low price" -- remember the lesson that the fish learns: the worm is tasty but the hook is not.

Best regards,

Ron Lindeboom

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Return to posts index

Sally PangtonoRe: anyone ever buy from www.bargain-camera.com ?
by on Jun 1, 2009 at 8:33:55 am

Hello Sir,

Thks for the advices. Agree with that and We appreciate very much.

Rgds,
Sally

Return to posts index

carvy diolinRe: anyone ever buy from www.bargain-camera.com ?
by on Aug 4, 2009 at 3:17:24 am

Hi Sally,

Im Carvy Diolin from philippines. Im am the Office Manager of Steadytracker. We are a Philippine Corporation with office here in Mandaue City, Cebu and also in Mission Viejo California.

We would be honored to assist you in selling our products. The margins there are for small orders under $2000. should you order over $2000 per oder we can up the margin to 30% discount. If by chance you were to order $5000 or more we can offer you a 33% discount. We can ship via air or sea.

Our products are available for review at http://www.steadytracker.com. Once you placed your order for over $1000 we will add you to our dealer page, so I hope we can that for you soon

Please feel free to contact me. You can directly contract me thru my email address carvy.diolin@steadytracker.com or my cellphone no. +639292522108 or my office phone number 63 32 4205960.

WE look forward to helping you become successful with the product line

Best Regards,

Carvy

P.s

By the way if you know Filmman Video Corporation in Johor, Bahru Indonesia. They are one of our customer in Indonesia and just lately brought the cranes and the steadytrackers. You can see our products in their studio if you want. You can become our dealer in Indonesia. :-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]